We want our Supervisors and BCBA’s to collaborate with one another to grow as a professional and to better support clients and behavior technicians. We encourage our team to develop professional relationships to help brain storm, problem solve and to offer support to one another. We have created a safe, fun, positive, work environment with open communication, and equality within our team.
iBehave Therapy Group offers:
- Competitive wages,
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance,
- 401K plan with a 3% match from iBehave Therapy Group,
- We are currently in the process of setting up a Profit Share Plan so our employees have ownership in this great company.
- Conference Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
We believe, in order to best serve our clients, we must empower, serve and grow our team members. We host company events to increase teamwork and trusting relationships amongst all employees. Our culture is fun, silly, respectful and determined to provide excellent services to the families we serve.
We are grateful for our amazing team at iBehave Therapy Group, and would like you to join our team.
About the Supervisor, BCBA Position:
- Responsible for conducting assessments
- Develop behavioral plans based on assessments
- Supervise behavior technicians
- Provide guidance to families in implementing ABA in the home and community
- Monitor data and adjust programs accordingly
- Write progress reports and summaries