iBehave Therapy Group offers supervision of individuals enrolled in an applied behavior analysis (ABA) program to become Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA)!
We offer local supervision services to individuals who are working within a 20 mile radius of one of our office locations. Currently, supervisors are available for local supervision out of our Salt Lake City office.
- Week A: In-person meeting (up to 5 in a group) at iBehave office; Specific client topics are discussed (confidential), as well as ABA study material from the BACB task list
- Week B: Our BCBA observes you engaging in ABA work with a client on-site and provides feedback.
We offer distance supervision services to individuals who are working throughout the United States. Individuals must have access to a computer and a video-recording device in order to participate in our distance supervision.
- Week A: Video-Conference (up to 5 in a group) with our experienced BCBAs; Specific client topics are discussed (confidential), as well as ABA study material from the BACB task list
- Week B: Upload a video of yourself engaging in ABA work with a client; Our BCBA mentors review the video and provide you with feedback
- In order to participate in the supervision, you must engage in at least 15 hours per week of ABA work with clients for at least 3 weeks per month.
- Participants must also sign a mentorship agreement with their BCBA mentors and a contract with iBehave Consulting.
- Payment must be received before participant will be provided with signed supervision form from mentor documenting the hours performed.